Friday, June 22, 2007

paris press agent




Hi John!!!!! Paris made the connection to Yin..........Finaly, Paris will write you soon Theire are somethings She is intersted in.. looking into, thank you, On behalf of Paris Hilton William......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJohn I am forwarding you a letter I wrote a friend, and her response...simply because it seems I should...I am not sure why..Paris.......
Paris xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxm> wrote:
Ok, I explained to you the VERY weird string of coincidences that have been occurring...don't ask me how to explain how all these situations are coming to me, but they are, and now I find myself corresponding with the one and only Britxxxxxxxx(the one celebrity EVER that I've encountered whom I had to really resist the impulse to TOTALLY gush over!!) about...of all things...Wilhem Reich...and not of ogonone (well mostly not) but of about children .........

Read the article she referred me to... http://www.w-reich.de/hdoeng06.htm

Now granted, she could be lying, and it would be entirely possible...but I don't think so. Remember, I came to know the entirexxxxxxxxxx family through on-line, met this amazing being I'm talking with these days here, and heck, lol, even Rivers Cuomo of Weezer, with whom I've dialogued with on vipassana meditation...lol Paris Hilton

No comments: